Unique Indoor Comfort installs and maintains whole house water softeners.
What is “hard” water, and what effect does it have on you and your home?
- Water is considered “hard” when it contains high amounts of dissolved calcium and/or magnesium.
- Hard water causes “scale” to form on the inside of pipes, water heaters, dishwashers and pots and pans used in cooking. This scale buildup does not conduct heat very well and reduces water flow through pipes. If left unchecked, scale can eventually build up enough to completely clog pipes.
- Hard water also interacts with soap, reducing lather. Hard water can make your skin feel sticky or slimy and reduces the cleansing power of soaps and shampoos.
What will a Unique Indoor Comfort Water Softener do for you?
- A water softener can significantly reduce the levels of calcium and magnesium in your home’s water.
- This will extend the life of your appliances that use water.
- A water softener will also help ensure that the pipes in your home will remain clog-free.
- You will enjoy cleaner dishes, floors, counters, practically everything in your house that gets washed.
- Softened water will do less damage to your clothes when laundering.
- Softened water is better for your skin.
- Your soaps and shampoos will lather better, and you should enjoy a cleaner feeling when you bathe.
Unique Indoor Comfort SS-8 Whole House Water Filtration System provides state of the art water filtration.
The Unique Indoor Comfort SS-8 will:
- Filter the incoming water supply before it reaches your homes internal piping, taps, sinks, showers, baths, washing and dishwashers.
- Filter particulate and chemical contaminants.
- Improve the taste and odor of your water.
- Filter out chlorine without removing fluoride.
- Include pressure gauges on the inlet and outlet sides of the filter and brass filtration bypass valves (all piped in type M copper) so the water system will not have to be shut down for filter service.
The water filtration solution is made from durable corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel construction. It has a long-lasting design providing years of trouble free operation that can accommodate up to 288 gallons per minute. The system design is guaranteed and comes with long-term factory support and service and a 5-year limited warranty.
For even more protection, Unique Indoor Comfort’s APU24 High Output Germicidal Ultraviolet Light can be included. This feature provides significant additional biological contaminant protection. The Germicidal Ultraviolet system will:
- Reduce by 99.9% the bacteria and viruses from your domestic water system without adding harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
- Provide the safest and most ecological way of treating your water for biological contaminants.
- Include visual and audio alarms to indicate UV lamp failure.