Maximize your equipment life and eliminate costly equipment repair expenses by enrolling your system in the Unique Indoor Comfort Total Comfort Service Plan. Our Service Plan is unique in that it actually places the risk of equipment failure on us. We perform semi-annual maintenance. We call to remind you when maintenance is due. However, in the event of equipment malfunction, we will come out free of charge and perform necessary repairs, also without charging for parts and labor.
Our Full Service Plan includes:
- Priority service – Our Service Plan customers always come first. Same day service on “No Heat” or “No Cool” calls received before noon, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
- Check and clean outdoor air conditioner
- Check and clean indoor equipment
- Check Thermostat and system operation
- Check and clean furnace heat exchanger
- Perform safety inspection.
- Replacement or repair of worn or failed parts at no charge
The following items will be replaced at no charge, provided they were installed by Unique Indoor Comfort and are still under Manufacturer’s warranty. If the installation was not provided by Unique Indoor Comfort or no longer under warranty, coverage is available on these items only upon customer request and for an additional charge. All Parts covered under the agreement must be in good condition for initial agreement to be valid.
- Heat exchanger
- Duct systems
- Set-back Thermostats
* Plan guarantees and coverages may vary by location.